The emergence of COVID-19 (CoronaVirus) has affected our way of life and increased the need for clean and hygienic living. Today, more than ever before, keeping our homes clean and sterilized, while maintaining personal hygiene, is the difference between health and illness, life and death.
At commercial cleaning west palm beach, we take the safety of our customers very seriously and have developed a residential cleaning checklist that will guide you on how to wash and disinfect the home. As a professional residential cleaning company, we know that keeping our homes tidy and pristine is one way of preventing the virus from spreading.
Because keeping your home spotless and aseptic is our mission, our team will wash, scrub, and sanitize your home by disinfecting fixtures, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, light switches, mirrors, kitchen counters, and other touch areas. We use microfiber mops for mopping of floors, vacuum cleaner, scrub brush and sponge, and disinfectants to keep your residence germ and dirt-free.
Because we use products recommended by the Environmental Protection Association and apply specialized deep clean-up techniques, we can achieve a 99% reduction in germ and bacteria’s.
To minimize the possibility of spreading the virus, our personnel switch mop heads and cleaning cloths between homes. At Mr. Klean, we are the cleaning authority when it comes to residential clean-up services.
Our personnel wash their hands with antiseptic soap, water, and antibacterial sanitizer before and after every job.
While purging your house of dirt and grime, and purifying it of germs and bacteria, our team wear sterilized masks and gloves before stepping into your apartment.
Aside from being professional, we are also affordable, and our rate is low against other residential cleaning prices.
At west palm beach maintenance care, we understand the importance of information, and so we are sharing with you these personal hygiene tips from the Center for Disease Control on how to decontaminate your home and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
picture image of a free quote for customers when fill out contact us form
COVID-19 Home Cleaning:
- Spring clean baseboards and window sills with a damp sanitized cloth
- Apply sanitizer to a microfiber scrub and wipe door panels and frames
- Vacuum upholstered furniture and douse with an antibacterial fabric spray
- Remove cobwebs and dust ceiling fans
- Damp wipe kitchen and bathroom cabinets with an antibacterial solution
- Dust all touch surfaces and wipe with a sanitizer
- Dust and wipe chair rails, and door panels with a damp sanitized cloth
- Clean-out A/C vents
- Vacuum and damp mop floors with an antiseptic solution
- Use sanitized damp cloth to wipe lock ledges
- Dust pictures frames
- Spring wipe glass surfaces and mirrors
- Dust lamp and lampshades and wipe touch areas with a sanitizer
- Empty all trashGive your home that professional cleaning touch. Our home care team will help you prevent the spread of COVID-19 to your home by spring washing it squeaky-clean and sanitizing it. Staying in a house devoid of dirt, grime, dust, and foul-smell is comfortable and enhances well-being.We can also tailor your cleaning need to fit your specific preference. What this means is that we can customize your cleaning specification to suit your need, so call on us for your residential cleaning services.